Rangers 1 - 0 Livingston (Arfield 75)

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

Hurray, John Lundstram's turn is over. 

Seriously, why do we do this to ourselves.

Do what to ourselves? I merely gave an opinion on a player. For me Scott Wright looks like a decent enough wee player but I feel we need far better quality if we are to progress.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

Just in from game happy with three points but awful to watch.

Sakala gave us some sparkle and thoroughly deserved MoM award.

Conditions were terrible and officials again not great.

Good to see Arfield and Jack getting game time.

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The defence looked a bit wobbly at times.

For all he's done well as an emergency centre half, maybe time to give Bassey a break especially with Balogun and Helander back in squad. 

He's a young lad and last thing we want is for his confidence to take dunt. I like him and like his attitude but he's had a few wobbles over last couple  games. 

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Lowry's a young lad.  He played well but he made one or two mistakes too.

We have a bipolar tendency - everything's either magnificent or it's awful.  

Hagi doesn't normally get too much game time, that's why I am suggesting he becomes part of the 1st team squad, with a view to giving him more game time!. He wasn't the only player tonight make 1 or 2 mistakes! some times you've just got to give young players the chance by playing them! also he handled the disgruntled atmosphere very well.

Don't get me wrong, I think Lowry had a very good game and his attitude was exemplary.  I just think it's a bit early to be relying on him or expecting too much (we've done it too often).  I sometimes think the expectation of being a Ranger grinds some players down. 

The signs are positive. 

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Don't get me wrong, I think Lowry had a very good game and his attitude was exemplary.  I just think it's a bit early to be relying on him or expecting too much (we've done it too often).  I sometimes think the expectation of being a Ranger grinds some players down. 

The signs are positive. 

I hear you! I'm just thinking how a lot of fans were not too happy that Patterson never played as much, me to! although that was mainly due to Tav's consistency. I'm not suggesting he starts every match, but he could get more chances to get more game time than Patterson as he can play anywhere across our midfield.