[FT] Ross County 3 - 3 Rangers (Diallo 5; Tavernier 49; Goldson 72)

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I do expect Sakala, Roofe and Diallo now ... as those three have the pace and willingness to go for goal and shoot.

I think you mean hope. Kent isn’t getting dropped. 

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Still two days left.

We can live in hope, but I'm beginning to get the feeling the board have decided to pull in the purse strings. 

More chance we'll announce another business partner, a new castore range or MyGers + scheme. 

Edited by CammyF

6 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think you mean hope. Kent isn’t getting dropped. 

Who knows, Gio is not SG. Kent`s end product is far too inconsistent, as opposed to Sakala. It is the same with Goldson or Tavernier. What´s in the past is in the past. People have to deliver to validate their selection and Sakala is the man of the moment on that left flank.

Important not to panic after a couple of poor results in the last 10 days or so. However, it's fairly obvious we lack a quality presence through our central spine. Too early to judge Sands but strange Lundstram is to go to player to see games out when he's not trusted usually.

Central defence is also interesting. Bassey hasn't really let us down but neither does he convince. Balogun has disappeared again and Helander still a couple of weeks away. Meanwhile with Morelos away we have no focal point in attack. Food for though ahead of Wednesday (Monday?).

I like Glen Kamara as a player, a lot.

There are two minutes left of the ridiculous seven minutes added on. The ball is fired forward on our right and a bouncing ball received a cushioned inside of the foot square pass by Kamara. It's intercepted, County players are on their toes waiting to intercept any square passes. It's knocked forward in behind on our right and we allow the County player to knock it off Bassey for a corner. The corner comes in with 90 seconds left, it bounces low in front of Geegsy, he goes down without his hands, they are by his side and he thighs the ball into space for a waiting Watson to knock into the net.

Why we cannot manage games at the death is a continuing mystery?

We have conceded 18 goals in the league so far, seven of those to Ross County. 

7 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Who knows, Gio is not SG. Kent`s end product is far too inconsistent, as opposed to Sakala

The problem with that thesis is that Sakala hasn’t been fancied by GVB at all since he came in. Even after a MOM performance he gets dropped and only comes on because of an injury. It doesn’t seem likely.