[FT] Ross County 3 - 3 Rangers (Diallo 5; Tavernier 49; Goldson 72)

13 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Bit early to throw the towel in I think!

Really? We look like we'd struggle to beat Bo'ness United. Will take a huge turn around now.

Lose on Wednesday and IMO we've lost the league. Can't see us overhauling them if they get into a lead and carrying all the momentum.

A draw would leave the league evenly balanced, a Rangers win would have me stating we're on track to be champions - just the nature of the beast. 

Undeniable that they have the impetus and the momentum and both of us are old enough to know that's huge in football's! 

There is something just not right at our club and we need to find out what it is. I suspect in reality it's as simple as we're skint. 

14 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Bit early to throw the towel in I think!

I don't think it is throwing in the towel, just an acknowledgement that they have the momentum and the team morale. These things are vital to have and we haven't got them at the moment. Hopefully that will change, but it's not surprising that people will feel a bit pessimistic at the moment.

Our last few transfer windows simply haven’t been good enough, we’ve just been treading water. No one has come into the team and imposed themselves over the players we already had. We’ve stagnated and I can’t see it changing this window either.

14 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Maybe the worst thing we done was win the league by 25 points last season 

At the time it was the best thing 😁

We were never gonna win it with that type of margin, but they now have the momentum - best way to stop / reverse that would to beat them on Wednesday bit I for.one ain't confident. 

Whilst I'll be praying for a win, I'll  take a 0-0 right now.

There is reason for concern (mentality mainly), but I think emotions are taking over a wee bit. We scored 3 goals today. Diallo looks like an excellent signing, capable of playing a huge part in the run-in.

Aribo is back and is easily our best player. If Jon McLaughlin starts today we only concede 1, surely GVB can see that he should take over now and that will be another position strengthened. I have been saying that all season so that’s not a knee jerk reaction either. Bassey won't be at CB much longer either. 

Psychologically, today is a blow. But we have very good players returning and hopefully today showed GVB that MacGregor can't be trusted as number 1 anymore. 

18 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Maybe the worst thing we done was win the league by 25 points last season 

It's incredible what it did to a lot of our fans anyway. Staggering complacency from a large number. 

13 minutes ago, DMAA said:

. Bassey won't be at CB much longer. 

Who replaces him? Balogun has disappeared of the face of the earth, Helander is coming back from a long lay-off and Katic is out on loan.

Do we throw King into the team at Parkhead?