Early start for this thread therefore please feel free to sex it up in time for Wednesday.

Anyhoo, my team for the game on Wednesday would be:

*******McLaughlin*******

***Balagun****Goldson***

Tav****************Borna

***********Kamara*******

***Arfield********Aribo***

Diallo****************Kent

**********Roofe**********

Balagun if fit obviously...

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Early start for this thread therefore please feel free to sex it up in time for Wednesday.

Anyhoo, my team for the game on Wednesday would be:

*******McLaughlin*******

***Balagun****Goldson***

Tav****************Borna

***********Kamara*******

***Arfield********Aribo***

Diallo****************Kent

**********Roofe**********

Balagun if fit obviously...

Thoughts?

Thoughts? That team will lose.

My thoughts centre mainly around get f*cking intae them and will do until kick off.  That's when the panic/anxiety sets in.  

Roofe should definitely start up top.  I'd start Sakala instead of Kent but can't see that happening.

We need to attack because our defending is a bit of a concern.  My main worry is GvB will continue to take a defensive approach.  We have what it takes to beat them.

22 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I think this wave of momentum they seem to be carrying could work in our favour. They are setting this up as 3 pts are a given. Dundee Utd showed that they are vulnerable.

I think that they might field a weak team.  Relying on Bitton in midfield I think.  Now even he will be suspended.  That's the only thing that gives me cause for optimism.

I'll be overjoyed if we get a result but I'll also worry that beating a weakened team, in an important match, will paper over the cracks for us.

2 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

I think that they might field a weak team.  Relying on Bitton in midfield I think.  Now even he will be suspended.  That's the only thing that gives me cause for optimism.

I'll be overjoyed if we get a result but I'll also worry that beating a weakened team, in an important match, will paper over the cracks for us.

The second part I wouldn't worry about for one second.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

Is it Wednesday yet. Get right into them and if we do happen to go in front, then go for more. Don't think that team will be far off although I don't see McGregor being dropped despite the howlers yesterday.

Don't fancy/trust Bassey for this one I am afraid