3 minutes ago, craig said:

Itten wouldnt be near my starting XI and I think that I would replace Sands With Kamara, Kamara with Aribo and Aribo with Diallo - still wouldnt drop McGregor either

Other than that I agree :roflmao:

Don't get smart with me. As you can clearly see from the GPL, I haven't a clue what I'm talking about. 🤣

13 minutes ago, compo said:

Go for it from the off caution to the wind and go 4 2 4 .

PLAY THEM OFF THE PARK 

That is the thing, this team of ours is far, far more suited to going for the jugular than it is sitting holding a 1 goal lead.  When GvB eventually realises that and releases the handbrake we will take some stopping

• Rousseau changed the title to Celtic vs Rangers
1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I believe Ramsey is not fit (match fitness) enough for Wednesday. 

I think I read that he's targeting the game at the weekend. 

Yeh he said in his interview it was probably too soon. Maybe an appearance off the bench but who knows. 

On 30/01/2022 at 22:10, Bill said:

Remembering that a draw suits us more than them I'm not sure I would persist with three up front, at least not for the first 45 to 60 minutes. This feels set up for one of Walter Smith's classic "soak it up, hit on the break" games. The key is going to be denying space in defence and still competing in midfield. All being well we could revert to a more usual structure with Diallo or Sakala adding pace. 

McLaughlin

Tavernier   Goldson   Balogun   Barisic

Jack   Sands

Aribo Kamara Kent

Itten 

That team shows them far too much respect. We should going out to dominate a Celtic team without McGregor, Bitton, Turnbull, Rogic and Kyogo. I don’t think we will, but we shouldn’t be setting up to counter attack. 

McGregor may yet feature for them as he trained today. Maeda also on his way back from Japan as we speak.

My team would be:

McGregor

Tavernier | Goldson | Bassey | Barisic

Arfield | Kamara | Aribo

Amad | Roofe | Kent

However, there's something telling me there may be a curve-ball in our team tomorrow. Not Ramsey FWIW but possibly Helander, Jack or even Lundstram. Sakala may also start instead of Amad.

Presser is imminent so we may know more soon...

12 minutes ago, Frankie said:

McGregor may yet feature for them as he trained today. Maeda also on his way back from Japan as we speak.

My team would be:

McGregor

Tavernier | Goldson | Bassey | Barisic

Arfield | Kamara | Aribo

Amad | Roofe | Kent

However, there's something telling me there may be a curve-ball in our team tomorrow. Not Ramsey FWIW but possibly Helander or even Lundstram. Sakala may also start instead of Amad.

Presser is imminent so we may know more soon...

That looks like the obvious team to me. You could make the case for having a more defensive midfielder like sands in there instead of Arfield if it’s a 4-2-3-1 type formation.