[FT] Dortmund 2 - 4 Rangers (Tavernier 38pen; Morelos 41; Lundstram 49; Zagadou 54o.g.)

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Is that a better result than Lyon away??, I think it is, brilliant

It is certainly up there and must rank as one of our best ever European results.

Compliments to management team and the players but need to be as good next week if we want to progress.....

So many really good performances. Im absolutely blown away by that. As you guys know I was fearing the worst beforehand. Jack Lundtram Bassey Kent and Morelos were all outstanding. What astrike from Lundstram too. Ibrox will be rocking next week. Bring on Dundee Utd first

Truly remarkable performance from Rangers tonight. The best since Lyon without a doubt and probably the most unexpected since.Not many "pundits" would have gave us an earthly before kick off. Even the GPL predictions were downbeat on our chances. Every one of our players were up for it and gave their all on the pitch. Absolutely brilliant Rangers but it's not finished yet. Dortmund may have underestimated us tonight, if so, they won't next week for sure. We will need to be at our very best but we are in a great position. Gers don't fail me now!:rfcbouncy:

Just now, Nevermind said:

I missed the game but had the Google live score on the entire way. I'm pretty sure I'm the only bear in Doncaster doing the bouncy on platform 4. 

Cannot wait to get in and watch it. 

Mate, you won't be disappointed! outstanding performance and result

18 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

So many really good performances. Im absolutely blown away by that. As you guys know I was fearing the worst beforehand. Jack Lundtram Bassey Kent and Morelos were all outstanding. What astrike from Lundstram too. Ibrox will be rocking next week. Bring on Dundee Utd first

I was exactly the same mate, I feared a doing! I'm so happy I know fuck all about football 🤣