[FT] Dortmund 2 - 4 Rangers (Tavernier 38pen; Morelos 41; Lundstram 49; Zagadou 54o.g.)

What a day/night to be a Teddy Bear.

This is 'wildest dream' territory.

I also have a soft spot for Partizan Belgrade, who won in Prague (a black chap scored the only goal).  

I'm glad I have parental duties tonight because otherwise I'd be on one.  😀

Absolutely delighted tonight.
Can’t help thinking we’re very much stronger with both Jack & Lundstrum together central MF. And hasn’t young Bassey grown so much in stature. 
But credit must also go to our new manager & his back room staff. I thought we’d lost it a bit after Malmo with SG but Gio’s  improved us bar one bad 45mins against the yahoos. Going to be a very interesting  run in with them.Wonder if tonight will affect them ? Always thought after FC Copenhagen beat them at ra Stydome was the beginning of the end for Lennon. Hopefully same tonight for Ange no pro-licence.  

And bring on VAR. helped us twice tonight. 

22 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Can’t help thinking we’re very much stronger with both Jack & Lundstrum together central MF. And hasn’t young Bassey grown so much in 

Games like that make the world shine brighter. I think Jack and Lundstram transform our midfield and are clearly our best pairing. Jack's return in particular has been a revelation. I expected him to take a while to find his form but it's as if he's never been away. I thought he was the best player on the field tonight.

I was worried about Bassey in central defence but he was a lion and Ryan Kent answered every question asked of him. And brilliant to see young Sands continuing to justify the manager's confidence in him. Ibrox is going to be a very special place next week.