[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 22 pen, 57) - 2 Dortmund

What a fantastic second half, culminating in one of the best European results in our long and glorious history.

A lot can happen this season but to knock out Dortmund from the Europa League really is something to savour.

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

What a fantastic second half, culminating in one of the best European results in our long and glorious history.

A lot can happen this season but to knock out Dortmund from the Europa League really is something to savour.

Agreed mate, as I said previously I didn't fancy us last week and I didn't fancy us tonight, what do I know eh?. Absolutely brilliant result.

We didn't play well first half but that was down to the pace and quality of Dortmund, rather than us playing too deep. We just gave the ball away too often meaning we couldn't get up the pitch and cause them problems.

Credit to the manager, he changed the system, allowing us more depth at the back and Dortmund ran out of ideas whilst Morelos and Kent ran them ragged on the counter. It was a real pity the third goal was disallowed with the ref not being shown the correct angle which showed there was no foul.

No matter, the players showed fantastic character and belief not to let it affect them and aside from one or two last ditch tackles, we were comfortable enough as the clock ran out.

Amazing!

Great game, proud of every one of them especially 2nd half. Win 4-2 over there and 3-2 at home against Bundesliga giants. (I don't care what the official result was, I'll always view tonight as a 3-2 win. Fuck VAR! Well not VAR, but the dobber that thought that was a foul.