[FT] Rangers 2 (Mugabi OG 22'; Sakala 24') - 2 Motherwell

We will have to wait and see how we will adapt our game to the Scottish scenarios again. In Europe we face different players and different systems compared to the brickwall brigade who knows almost any of our players and their abilities inside out. We have to come up with a surprise or two every game, to keep them guessing and break these curtains of defence lines. As I said before, I don`t think one striker ain`t enough. Maybe we`ll have Roofe and Sakala up top on Sunday.

Back to reality and another must-win game for us to keep our title dreams alive. There is not much room for rotation, as our fringe players have not shown quite enough to merit a lot of selection.  Thus we keep asking the same players to go back and do it again and again.

I would like to see Balogun and Helander paired at CH, with Bassey & Tav wide, and surely we must get Diallo and Ramsey a start at home to see if this will help them get match sharp and if they are going to be able to help us in the home stretch. Motherwell, St Johnstone & Aberdeen within 7 days just must be 9 points. Away games for the bheasts at Hibs & Livingston in the same period may just bring us closer to them, so we must be putting the pressure on and taking full advantage of any slip-ups.