[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 1 Rangers (Kamara 3)

• ian1964 changed the title to Press Conference | Giovanni van Bronckhorst | James Tavernier | 01 Mar 2022
  • Frankie changed the title to St Johnstone v Rangers
35 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Reading between the lines, I assume Helander, Jack and Ramsey might have had to sit out games due to some Covid issues, perhaps in the family. Else, I suspect injuries would have been noted.

Don't believe Ramsey is Covid related as sure GVB said no timeframe for his return? 

I'd start Lowry instead of Arfield or Aribo, both of whom have looked a bit off the boil recently.

A more pressing issue though is who starts in goal.  Should be McCrorie or McLaughlin but I think GvB will stick with McGregor.

Edited by Gonzo79

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd start Lowry instead of Arfield or Aribo, both of whom have looked a bit off the boil recently.

A more pressing issue though is who starts in goal.  Should be McCrorie or McLaughlin but I think GvB will stick with McGregor.

If GvB sticks with McGregor then he is not up to the job, it’s obvious that McLaughlin or McCrorie should start.