Rangers pull out of Sydney Super Cup

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Yes and Park has come out and said they are rejecting Kings offer.

Soap-opra continues and as it stands we'll be playing them in Australia - farcical 

Have actually officially announced we’d be taking part in this tournament?

16 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Have actually officially announced we’d be taking part in this tournament?

Yes - and if not, why do we have lawyers scouring the contract for a loophole that would allow us to pull out? Or why aren't the board simply saying, we are NOT taking part? 

• Frankie changed the title to Sydney Super Cup: Rangers pull out of competition
  • Frankie changed the title to BREAKING: Rangers pull out of Sydney Super Cup

I’m glad that’s sorted. 
Our board were naive if (& it’s still ‘if’ for me) we had contracted to participate in this tournament

They need to realise we have few friends in Scottish football & most of those who tried to bury us in 2012 are still around.

Getting involved with the yahoos is unwise at the best of times. They are a vile club with a vile support who will try everything to portray us in a bad light to deflect from their own misdemeanours which significantly outnumber ours.This tournament  would have given them an opportunity to do so 

Our PR needs to improve too

Edited by RANGERRAB

43 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Aw fcuk no,

I have just finished reading Derek MacKay's big bumper Ladybird book on Ferry Construction and the result is I have booked two berths on the Cal Mac Glasgow - Sydney service. It's a most convincing read although I am of the opinion there are too many photographs of uniformed schoolboys? I suspect the former Scottish Government Minister is a big fan of Aussie rawk legends, ACDC? Does this mean I have to cancel my Ferry bookings?

Surprised actually,  not that we are withdrawing but that Child Abuse FC didn't anticipate and get their scratch in first.

Guess DG and team could consider this a rare victory 

Sordid episode, but we move on