Rangers pull out of Sydney Super Cup

Keep getting told our owners, board and executives are Rangers men.

That gave me comfort and assurance. 

This today has demonstrated I was sadly mistaken. If nobody could foresee the obvious backlash they are too far removed and out of touch with the support to be considered such.

Disgusting decision,  shame on them.

I had a lot of time for Bisgrove but it's clear he has no idea how badly this is going to go .... or why. All in all he'd be better resigning now, rather than make a drawn out exit. Any commercial director who thinks he can piss on the fans has no place at Rangers.

Just as well Celtics Tour of Japan has been cleared to allow this Angefest to happen.

After the Pacific shelf AGM and their board playing up to the lowest common denominators in their support,

Bisgrove is tone deaf if he can't read the room.

Just a shocker.

It's nothing but a fund raiser for the compensation claims upcoming for decades of child abuse! disgusted with this! I am really considering giving up my ST! shocking decision especially in our 150th year! Separate Entity FC tried to kill our club! they refuse to use our name! they don't use the term Old Firm!.

Getting told to suck this up because its great financially after selling Patterson for a large upfront fee (approx. 12 million) plus the money we got from Villa for the management team(approx. 4 million) and spending 200k on a 20 year old polish guy and loaning a couple of nobodies and a Welsh crock is nothing short of a massive insult.