Rangers pull out of Sydney Super Cup

The Scotsman getting their info from a yahoo nobody, I see.  Modern journalism to a tee.

"But sports website The Roar has suggested there is an imbalance in payments and Celtic will receive $11m for taking Ange Postecoglou back to his homeland – with Rangers commanding less than half of that fee."

35 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The Scotsman getting their info from a yahoo nobody, I see.  Modern journalism to a tee.

"But sports website The Roar has suggested there is an imbalance in payments and Celtic will receive $11m for taking Ange Postecoglou back to his homeland – with Rangers commanding less than half of that fee."

True, this is probably a line being fed from their board to make this more palatable to the great unwashed. Its a smart thing to do. Our board however are miles behind.

Its also another reason why i could believe this to be true.  

🚨.👇

I give up (no idea how to post a Tweet).

Some bloke called Jonny McFarlane says he has spoken to Rangers, who said it's nonsense that Celtc are being paid more than us for the Oz derby.

Edited by Gonzo79