[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 11 pen; Morelos 15; Balogun 51) - 0 Crvena zvezda

I can't decide if I'm looking forward to this one or dreading it.  Probably a bit of both.

They're quite a stuffy side, who don't concede many goals and tend to play on the break - three things which don't really suit us.  But we've beaten better European sides in the past few years.

I'd take any kind of victory tomorrow night.  

Mon The Rangers!  🇬🇧

• ian1964 changed the title to Press Conference | Giovanni van Bronckhors And Calvin Bassey | 09 Mar 2022
11 hours ago, Bill said:

Grindingly banal questions and a clearly bored manager. Why have pressers like this become de rigueur before every game?

The press warned it would be like this when we started charging for access. Fans won't challenge the status quo and we wont pay they said. 

Not sure i believe them as the press are pathetic as well and fans can be mental but this does suggest they were right. 

Probably worth it to keep the press out for me. 

FARE will be in attendance this evening.

I'm sure most know my stance on songs but it's important all Bears are made aware the usual FTP TBB stuff is off-limits at non-domestic games.  Don't give them an excuse to close a stand or the stadium for future matches because we'll want to be there and the money is important to the club.  

I'm sure they'll be observing the Crvena Zvezda supporters just as much as us, given their ultra-nationalistic tendencies.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm sure most know my stance on songs but it's important all Bears are made aware the usual FTP TBB stuff is off-limits at non-domestic games.

Not acceptable in domestic games either,most of our team probably don't even know what they are about.