[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 11 pen; Morelos 15; Balogun 51) - 0 Crvena zvezda

My team for tonight:

McGregor

Tav   Goldson  Balogun  Bassey

Jack  Kamara Aribo

Arfield  Morelos Kent

We'll need to be really good on the counter tonight - suspect they'll be really good in possession and try to press us into making mistakes.

2 hours ago, stewarty said:

My team for tonight:

McGregor

Jack  Kamara Aribo

Arfield  Morelos Kent

We'll need to be really good on the counter tonight - suspect they'll be really good in possession and try to press us into making mistakes.

I’d probably prefer to have Lundstram in midfield in case we should need him to create a back 5, and move Aribo forward in place of Arfield. I like his energy but his decisions in the box and finishing have been poor. 

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Aye but the club won't be punished if TBB gets belted out in a domestic match.  It will if it gets sung tonight.

rangers fans were outraged about Aberdeen mocking the Ibrox Disaster(rightly so) but they were also singing fuck bobby sands he's deid. 

not exactly the same sure but hardly ideal. 

We really do need to end all that nonsense once and for all. 

Most of the players we have on the park are Catholic and even when they were out there winning us the league we are singing FTP. 

hopefully they don't notice. 

2 hours ago, stewarty said:

My team for tonight:

McGregor

Jack  Kamara Aribo

Arfield  Morelos Kent

A decent lineup but the way we are struggling to retain possession at the moment, I'd prefer a more counter attacking selection:

McLaughlin

Tav - Goldson - Balogun - Bassey

Jack - Lundstram

Arfield - Kamara - Kent

Morelos

15 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

rangers fans were outraged about Aberdeen mocking the Ibrox Disaster(rightly so) but they were also singing fuck bobby sands he's deid. 

not exactly the same sure but hardly ideal. 

We really do need to end all that nonsense once and for all. 

Most of the players we have on the park are Catholic and even when they were out there winning us the league we are singing FTP. 

hopefully they don't notice. 

It's only a song, not a political or religious statement of intent. Sometime far too much attention is heaped on trivial stuff like this. I'm sure most of our catholic players over the years have belted out TBB and thought nothing of it.

33 minutes ago, Bill said:

It's only a song, not a political or religious statement of intent. Sometime far too much attention is heaped on trivial stuff like this. I'm sure most of our catholic players over the years have belted out TBB and thought nothing of it.

I wasn't really talking about TBB. I find it hard to see Goldson, Morelos, Aribo or Barasic for example singing FTP. 

Not that that would make it ok either