SFA Hire Hawk-Eye

26 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Yes, the clubs will have to contribute but I'd imagine the SFA will also do so.

I’d have thought the SPFL would have had to pay for it from their commercial revenues. 
Meaning less money for clubs. 

17 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’d have thought the SPFL would have had to pay for it from their commercial revenues. 
Meaning less money for clubs. 

I agree that the SPFL will pay. How they then reduce the payments they make to clubs is open for debate. Will they simply charge all clubs the same or will it be a percentage of what they would have got?  To get the majority of clubs onboard, I imagine they will go down the percentage route, or at least a sliding scale so that the big boys pay more in monetary terms.

41 minutes ago, Frankie said:

The SPFL is the clubs.

The SPFL is the company who run the 4 professional leagues (allegedly) who are responsible for generating commercial revenues, sponsorships etc ( stop laughing at the back)

4 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

The SPFL is Celtc.........

I believe the SPFL are keen on a tendering system, similar to the National Lottery. Camelot have not tendered because the SPFL preferred administrators for VAR are a consultancy Chaired by Chris McLaughlin, Vice Chair is Creepy Connie McLaughlin, Secretary is registered at Tom English and, the Arbiter Committee is to be selected from a pool consisting of Jum Spence, RAB Cosgrove, Graham Spiers, Roger Mitchell and, the Pope.