[FT] Crvena zvezda 2 - 1 Rangers (Kent 56)

... and Helander ain`t in the EL squad.

I reckon we will have Goldson and Balogun flanked by Tav and Bassey. Probably Jack and Kamara, both with a license to join the attack. Morelos and Kent go without saying, plus hopefully Ramsey. Wouldn`t mind Lundstram doubling up as DM/CH.

The one thing that concerns me about a 3-0 first leg win is that we might just sit on it.  We're a better side when we're on the attack, particularly in Europe.

Looking forward to the match though.  The Marakana is sold out and a very hostile atmosphere is guaranteed.

Mon The Rangers!  🇬🇧

Edited by Gonzo79

38 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Red Star already showed us at Ibrox they are well capable of scoring 3 goals, it's all about our tactics, allow them no space and skelp them on the break.

Agree Ian, we also showed that we can create and score against good opposition.

Tactical wise i would carry on in a similar vane to where we left off at Ibrox, if both teams attack then both will score.

Sit back and we will invite trouble which no doubt will arrive, they are very capable of reversing this scoreline.

23 minutes ago, onevision said:

Agree Ian, we also showed that we can create and score against good opposition.

Tactical wise i would carry on in a similar vane to where we left off at Ibrox, if both teams attack then both will score.

Sit back and we will invite trouble which no doubt will arrive, they are very capable of reversing this scoreline.

We just need to continue to play like we have done in the last three EL matches! we are no good at sitting back, very tough match coming up