UEFA Europa League Draw: RB Leipzig/Atalanta v Braga/RANGERS

8 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

OK I'm not getting ahead of myself but I think we might win this competition :D 

I didn't fancy us away to Dortmund! I didn't fancy us at home to Dortmund! I didn't fancy us at home to Red Star! I didn't fancy us away to Red Star! so f*ck it! I have no more nerves left! I'll just enjoy the ride now 😁

45 minutes ago, CammyF said:

This not aimed at anyone in particular, but more at fans who are complaining or expressing disappointment about the draw. 

Let's remind ourselves this draw is for last 8 and 4 of a major European Tourniment - can't think of any reason for complaints / disappointment. 

As I posted last night 7 years ago we were debating a 2-2 draw with Alloa, today we are looking forward to playing Braga then hopefully Atalanta or Leipzig in the later stages of a European competition.

Happy Days...

The teams are all in the draw on merit there's no easy ties at this stage .

56 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

How many tickets will we get for braga? was it easy to get away end tickets? take it they dont have many fans. Average attendance according to wiki is 12k

Think we got 3000 the last time.

No easy draws but some are potentially more favorable if we have ambitions of going further in the competition. I think the QF and SF draws are as favorable as we could have got. So I’m very happy. Doesn’t mean I’m confident, but it could have been worse. 

5 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

How many tickets will we get for braga? was it easy to get away end tickets? take it they dont have many fans. Average attendance according to wiki is 12k

Anyone wanting a ticket should be able to get one, pretty sure those who had procured home end tickets last time were just directed into the away section. 

Game simply won't sell out.