[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Ramsey 65; Goldson 86)

Only 8 league games left and we need to win the lot so no room for resting here. All of our international players should be withdrawing from their respective squads to get a few days off before our run-in with nothing but big games in the next few weeks.

Anyone putting international football ahead of our club at this time with all these big games coming up is seriously misguided.

30 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Only 8 league games left and we need to win the lot so no room for resting here. All of our international players should be withdrawing from their respective squads to get a few days off before our run-in with nothing but big games in the next few weeks.

Anyone putting international football ahead of our club at this time with all these big games coming up is seriously misguided.

WTF! you do realise that players just can't withdraw from International football because we have a lot of important matches coming up!!

I see we’ve got our old chum Bobby Madden refereeing tomorrow. Let’s hope he has a better game tomorrow than when he refereed our game at Tannadice recently. 
Madden seems to have a habit of missing incidents in our games most of which go against us. Hopefully that wont  happen tomorrow 

22 hours ago, ian1964 said:

WTF! you do realise that players just can't withdraw from International football because we have a lot of important matches coming up!!

Of course they can, they contact their international manager and explain that the club that pay their wages are going for 3 trophies and have a huge run of fixtures coming up. Surely any international manager would understand such a position. Or a slight niggling injury, I don’t care which!

I can understand if it’s a final qualifier for World Cup but there aren’t any of those that our main players are involved in I don’t think during this break. 

International football should not be taking place at this time of year anyway, it cost us dearly in 2008.