[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Ramsey 65; Goldson 86)

22 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

I see we’ve got our old chum Bobby Madden refereeing tomorrow. Let’s hope he has a better game tomorrow than when he refereed our game at Tannadice recently. 
Madden seems to have a habit of missing incidents in our games most of which go against us. Hopefully that wont  happen tomorrow 

Hi is absolutely shit as a ref

11 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Of course they can, they contact their international manager and explain that the club that pay their wages are going for 3 trophies and have a huge run of fixtures coming up. Surely any international manager would understand such a position. Or a slight niggling injury, I don’t care which!

I can understand if it’s a final qualifier for World Cup but there aren’t any of those that our main players are involved in I don’t think during this break. 

International football should not be taking place at this time of year anyway, it cost us dearly in 2008. 

They can ask but that is no guarantee of anything. 

Take Morelos. He isn't going to miss any rangers games. He wants a chance with Colombia. Will he get that going forward if he is begging off. 

Frankly Ramsey needs the game time. I expect Jack will play minimal minutes. 

Not sure who else is away. 

40 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Hi is absolutely shit as a ref

For the love of the game alone, I simply can`t believe that dozen of managers have spoken out against this man as a ref. He had an absolute stinker in the recent game, and not for the first time. How he gets "randomly" picked for our games is beyond me. Then again, that Yahoo-supporting chap at the Scumhut yesterday might be even worse.

Today is all about 3 points, no matter how. I would still hope that we send out Sakala and Roofe from the start.

I`d  say Lundstram and Sands give our defence more security and freedom to venture forward, while Lundstram also likes the odd foray into the opposition`s half. Ramsey in his prime role, you would hope that Kent starts scoring league goals now. All geared up for a high-intensity pressing game, wonder whether we should give Alfie the odd break or two.

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Dundee v Rangers
  • Frankie changed the title to Dundee 0 - 0 Rangers
  • Frankie changed the title to Dundee 1 - 0 Rangers

Shocking start. When Kent is the man defending a cross at the back post you're on a hiding to nothing.

What's with Amad's hair? I swear I saw a photo of him with no hair just a couple of weeks back and now he's got the full head on again 😂