[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Ramsey 65; Goldson 86)

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

We’ve clearly been working hard on our square passing routines. Bassey in particular seems to have mastered the Barisic turn-and-pass-backwards 

I don't disagree with you, but I think the bigger issue is why isn't there a pass on, or why aren't we drilled to play forward passes with forward runners?

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I don't disagree with you, but I think the bigger issue is why isn't there a pass on, or why aren't we drilled to play forward passes with forward runners?

Theoretically with Ramsey and Arfield on you'd think we would have an abundance of running from midfield.

2 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Theoretically with Ramsey and Arfield on you'd think we would have an abundance of running from midfield.

Arfield, yes. I think Ramsey should be the one playing the ball. 

That leaves, theoretically, Arfield, Kent and Morelos to make the runs, potentially fullbacks, but... nothing. 

The issue, for me, is there's no control in the game. 

These wee diddy teams are always hyper at the start, but we should be putting our foot on the ball and move them about. 

I feel like we're getting dragged into a scrap. 

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Sorry but that doesn’t wash, we have players passing backwards when they have 20 yards of uncontested space in front of them.