Two bald men (Club 1872 and Rangers FC) fight over a comb

On 24/03/2022 at 09:02, gaspard said:

Bigger fee, same fee, less fee

We should withdraw 

Agreed. This isn't about fees, penalties or any other financial consideration. Supporter anger is about the identity of the opposition and the profound lack of understanding by James Bisgrove that this would be an unacceptable arrangement whatever the income from it. 

I get more disappointed and more angry about this with every day that passes. In the face of board intransigence, I hope that protests will move on to a new and more robust level.

On 24/03/2022 at 09:25, ascender said:

I find it hard to get angry at Bisgrove as he's just doing his job and seems to be very good at it.

What I can't fathom is how this idea ever got through the initial stage of "do you think we should consider this?"

I can't accept this. The difference between a director and an ordinary employee is the former is expected to consider all aspects of important decisions and exercise sound judgement accordingly. Not only is Bisgrove a director but his reaction to criticism has been disrespectful, dismissive and arrogant. This isn't a handful of malcontents in a small corner of the Rangers support. As far as I can see, this is the clear opinion and settled reaction of the wider support as a whole. I can understand someone making a mistake, we all do it, but to then disregard such consensus is unacceptable.

31 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Have our retail partners sent out next season's home top instead of the legends top? 

IMG-20220325-WA0005.jpg

Surely for that to happen would require a Sturgeonesque level of incompetence.

34 minutes ago, Bill said:

Surely for that to happen would require a Sturgeonesque level of incompetence.

Decent looking top to be fair to them! 

Wonder if it'll be hurriedly re-marketed as "post-split" home top 🤷‍♂️😀

Edited by CammyF

40 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Decent looking top to be fair to them! 

Wonder if it'll be hurriedly re-marketed as "post-split" home top 🤷‍♂️😀

or the Sydney Super Cup limited edition top! 😂😂😂

Edited by weebluedevil

I get the distinct feeling that participation or otherwise in the Sydney Shame will be determined by the state of infighting at Rangers rather than any concerns expressed by supporters who are expected to open their wallets.