Two bald men (Club 1872 and Rangers FC) fight over a comb

29 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

I'm guessing if we win the league tile, the Scottish Cup and the Europa League, all the problems go away, even if Sydney doesn't.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Nah, like winning trophies/titles under Big Eck in the last year's of SDM reign, it just papers over the cracks. 

I took no pleasure in being one of a few lone voices who saw through Mr Moonbeams and saw the devastation on the horizon. 

I'm too far removed these days to the ins and outs but have said since SG leaving, there was something "Not right" at the club, and today just proves this. 

The club's statement is amateurish at best (not to mention highly  embarrassing) and proves the board shouldn't be running a raffle never mind Rangers FC.

Black/sad day for OUR club and personally underlines the inability of our current board.

Club 1872 (along with an increasing number of fans) are raising legitimate questions and are being "stonewalled" by the club / board. 

MyGers has been an unmitigated disaster and a shambles from day 1. Glad I didn't join as too many fans paying hard earned cash for little or no reward. 

Safe standing, disabled access and match day experience, ticket office, customer service (lack off), rumours of spiralling costs for museum and Edminston House, questions over Castore retail deal etc are all remain unanswered by the board have a duty to address these questions, instead they "throw mud" and run away. 

This must signal the end of the current board.  

31 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

I'm guessing if we win the league tile, the Scottish Cup and the Europa League, all the problems go away, even if Sydney doesn't.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Hope you're right but suspect not, all those accolades won't heal the rift with dave King and 1872 is nothing but Kings gullible henchman.

13 minutes ago, gaspard said:

1872 have had no dialogue with the club since they independently contacted castore in a failed attempt get sensitive and confidential contractual information relating to previous contacts. 

Did the members ask for this info? Or was it for the benefit of somebody else?

Their membership is dwindling and they are working exclusively for a disgruntled ex chairman. They lost respect and trust and deserve to be ostracised 

What about normal fans like me and many others who want the same answers as Club1872? Should we be ostracized as well? Exactly what SDM did to those who dared question him - set fans on us, nd we were physically and verbally abused. 

The board need to address the fans concerns no matter what "banner" they come under (and I'm fully aware what Club 1872 are doing here) but the duty is with Rangers to address legitimate concerns. 

Today the club look like a bunch of amateurs who have thrown their toys out the pram as someone has dared question them. 

Pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

What about normal fans like me and many others who want the same answers as Club1872? Should we be ostracized as well? Exactly what SDM did to those who dared question him - set fans on us, nd we were physically and verbally abused. 

The board need to address the fans concerns no matter what "banner" they come under (and I'm fully aware what Club 1872 are doing here) but the duty is with Rangers to address legitimate concerns. 

Today the club look like a bunch of amateurs who have thrown their toys out the pram as someone has dared question them. 

Pathetic. 

I have plenty of concerns myself, the Rolf Harris Cup, Mygers, saturation marketing to name a few. 

What I don't need is dave King using those concerns as ammunition to pursue his personal ambitions and vendettas 

11 minutes ago, gaspard said:

I have plenty of concerns myself, the Rolf Harris Cup, Mygers, saturation marketing to name a few. 

What I don't need is dave King using those concerns as ammunition to pursue his personal ambitions and vendettas 

So how do we get answers to them? Board aren't interested, they won't answer you, they won't answer me, they won't answer Club1872, who will they answer? I'll tell you who, nobody. They must be answerable to someone.

If Club1872 aren't the vehicle for board / fan engagement what is? 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So how do we get answers to them? Board aren't interested, they won't answer you, they won't answer me, they won't answer Club1872, who will they answer? I'll tell you who, nobody. They must be answerable to someone.

If Club1872 aren't the vehicle for board / fan engagement what is? 

Lavy roll and tennis balls

1 hour ago, weebluedevil said:

Not for me. What that would mean is that a lot of things have gone well, not that there are no problems.

7 hours ago, Frankie said:

In a decade of dreadful Rangers statements, it's somewhat disconcerting this is as bad as any I read from previously discredited regimes. Who on earth sanctioned this playground nonsense?

Unbelievable. 

Derek Lambias couldn't have come up with worse.