Two bald men (Club 1872 and Rangers FC) fight over a comb

3 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

A lo depends on the terms of this offer which are no doubt unpalatable to the current board but superb Mr King. 

GASL has zero interest in the Rolf Harris cup, this is all about punting his equity, that offer is just more gobshittery in a tawdry spat between him and the current board.

There's loads that will lap up this bullshite though, so in that respect your "superb" may be correct.

This whole charade is just so embarrassing and detrimental to the club, much, much more so than the lavy rolls and tennis balls the virtuous hand wringers are getting their wholemeal knickers in a twist about.

24 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Why's that? What's made you change your mind?

Yesterdays statement was Jack Irvine Esq and recent actions are hard to understand or swallow. 

It's clear that fans are just cash cows in the worst possible SDM way. 

Bisgroves i am upset the fans choose to object to jumping into bed with celtc. I mean what the actual fuck. 

Just so dissapointed after all we have been through to end up back here. 

14 minutes ago, gaspard said:

GASL has zero interest in the Rolf Harris cup, this is all about punting his equity, that offer is just more gobshittery in a tawdry spat between him and the current board.

There's loads that will lap up this bullshite though, so in that respect your "superb" may be correct.

This whole charade is just so embarrassing and detrimental to the club, much, much more so than the lavy rolls and tennis balls the virtuous hand wringers are getting their wholemeal knickers in a twist about.

I know but it is genius. Right up there with his season ticked holding scheme. 

Game changing. 

14 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Yesterdays statement was Jack Irvine Esq and recent actions are hard to understand or swallow. 

Bisgroves i am upset the fans choose to object to jumping into bed with celtc. I mean what the actual fuck. 

100%

36 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

I get that people are upset about the friendly and yesterday's statement, but it seems a massive leap from that to suggest that the board have been dishonest. 

As for the cash cows comment, of course the board are trying to maximise income. We've made massive losses and would continue to do so unless income is increased or we have a significant decrease in onfield quality. I'm not sure what you expect the board to do, the issue of the friendly notwithstanding. 

I also don't get the SDM comparison.

1 hour ago, gaspard said:

One "shit show" doesn`t make the other any better.

11 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I get that people are upset about the friendly and yesterday's statement, but it seems a massive leap from that to suggest that the board have been dishonest. 

As for the cash cows comment, of course the board are trying to maximise income. We've made massive losses and would continue to do so unless income is increased or we have a significant decrease in onfield quality. I'm not sure what you expect the board to do, the issue of the friendly notwithstanding. 

I also don't get the SDM comparison.

As I said on the previous page with regard to the Bisgrove comment on the income of 8 days down under: hadn`t it been the Scum in that tournament, quite a few people would congratulate the board for giving our supporters down there some real-life Rangers footie plus more money than what we get from the SPFL for a whole season.

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

That's it exactly.

18 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

As I said on the previous page with regard to the Bisgrove comment on the income of 8 days down under: hadn`t it been the Scum in that tournament, quite a few people would congratulate the board for giving our supporters down there some real-life Rangers footie plus more money than what we get from the SPFL for a whole season.

But it was Celtic. That's the entire point. Is the too difficult to understand?

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

But it was Celtic. That's the entire point. Is the too difficult to understand?

Ill-advised and ignorant of the "common" supporters' opinion on them and theirs. Happens if you have people doing the business part of such things that have business in mind, not supporters` preferences. Still eight months time to get their act together and learn from the experience. 

Edited by der Berliner