Full Time: Rangers 2-3 World XI

What a lovely day in the sun,some of the stuff was great proving great players only get old but their talent doesn't.

Gazza's goal proof of this,seriously though, a totally entertaining day and a pleasure to see many of our and world greats.

Only drawback was hoping to see all players maybe doing a lap of honour but leaving because of the asshole parents sending their kids en masse to try and get shirts,really annoying.

Wonder how many of these shirts will be up for sale.

A truly amazing crowd for a charity auld codgers game. I bought a ticket weeks ago but I don’t go to friendlies/codgers games. Watched a bit of the first half and first 20 mins of second, sounded a great atmosphere and a special occasion but the football was mostly pretty lame stuff as expected from old fat guys!

Gazza looks awful, I was pretty shocked to see how bad he looks, poor guy.

Not sure if this should be discussed separately but I see there has been a dream scene painting unveiled tonight, absolutely top drawer, it’s going into the museum. Got lots of legends in a dressing room scene, really quite stunning.

Really really enjoyed today , was sitting right behind Neil McCann and was asking him why he wasn’t out there , turns out he was asked but has no cartilage in one of his knees , however the thought must have gotten the better of him as he disappeared from the gantry 10 mins into the 2 nd half .

Watching some of these players was a delight , however Paul G is a poor poor soul , the reception and love shown though amazing hides the reality of a broken body and soul , god bless you and look after you Paul .

Lastly , to the parents of these kid , your a fucking disgrace , the club had 4 warnings about letting the kids on , yet they couldn’t help themselves , instead of the players getting warmly applauded and possibly even a lap of honour , which would have been thoroughly deserved , they had to scarper up the tunnel .

I saw at least 7 older fans in handcuffs getting led away , what is it with these idiots , why can they not just behave , they always need to ruin it for the rest .

What a great day we had today.  What a joy to see so many kids at the fan zone and in the stadium.  They are the future of the club and it was a wonderful sight.  The players have maybe lost fitness and pace and have added a few pounds but the skill on display was a joy to watch.  Well done to all concerned (except the morons that let their kids run on the pitch and especially the adults who thought it was a good idea).

58 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Not sure if this should be discussed separately but I see there has been a dream scene painting unveiled tonight, absolutely top drawer, it’s going into the museum. Got lots of legends in a dressing room scene, really quite stunning.

5 hours ago, rbr said:

Really really enjoyed today , was sitting right behind Neil McCann and was asking him why he wasn’t out there , turns out he was asked but has no cartilage in one of his knees , however the thought must have gotten the better of him as he disappeared from the gantry 10 mins into the 2 nd half .

Watching some of these players was a delight , however Paul G is a poor poor soul , the reception and love shown though amazing hides the reality of a broken body and soul , god bless you and look after you Paul .

Lastly , to the parents of these kid , your a fucking disgrace , the club had 4 warnings about letting the kids on , yet they couldn’t help themselves , instead of the players getting warmly applauded and possibly even a lap of honour , which would have been thoroughly deserved , they had to scarper up the tunnel .

I saw at least 7 older fans in handcuffs getting led away , what is it with these idiots , why can they not just behave , they always need to ruin it for the rest .

The media will have a field day with seven getting carted at a charity game 🙄