On 15/04/2022 at 12:55, PoohBear said:

What chances of us keeping Ramsey? I know his contract is ridiculous but so was Defoes. He would be phenomenal for us.

Dont think he can handle 2 games a week and manic SPL football. His head and heart wants to but his body wont let him. We need to get away from players with fitness concerns.

I think we should stop undermining our manager and understand that you only count the winners at the finishing line, not half way round the first corner. Come the end of the season after next, you might have some idea whether GvB was a good Rangers manager or not. 

5 hours ago, compo said:

Don't want to take the wind out of your sails lads but a few good performances don't paper over the cracks for me we need a better manager one who can get the very best out of his team every week  .

I think what he has shown is that he learns from his/our mistakes. He has a plethora of different tactics and formations  that he’s had success with. I’d argue that we haven’t seen a manager of Rangers that has a plan A, B, C etc. We could still end the season empty handed, but I’ve warmed to Gio lately (from someone that wasn’t even keen on him from the start) and I would be behind him getting at least  next season to see who he brings in and what level of success he’s capable of , domestically speaking. 

He deserves a chance to bring India own players and ship out the players who are either too old or simply not good enough . MacGregor , Davis , Arfield  , Goldson , Balogun , Ramsey , Itten , firth ,Simpson ,Ahmad , that’s just from the first team squad off the top of my head . God knows what money they are on , only Goldson and possibly Arfield and Davis I would keep , on top of that , Aribo , Barasic , Kent , Kamara and Morelos will again be the subject of transfer speculation , and my dark horse is Bassey as he is absolutely perfect for the EPL .

This is a massive summer for our club .

17 minutes ago, rbr said:

He deserves a chance to bring India own players and ship out the players who are either too old or simply not good enough . MacGregor , Davis , Arfield  , Goldson , Balogun , Ramsey , Itten , firth ,Simpson ,Ahmad , that’s just from the first team squad off the top of my head . God knows what money they are on , only Goldson and possibly Arfield and Davis I would keep , on top of that , Aribo , Barasic , Kent , Kamara and Morelos will again be the subject of transfer speculation , and my dark horse is Bassey as he is absolutely perfect for the EPL .

This is a massive summer for our club .

I think Morelos and Kent will still be here next season but I would actively try to get money for Barisic, Helander and Kamara. 

Edited by Bill