The first International week of the new season and this could be the most important one of all. We welcome Hearts , sorry a mean Lithuania to Hampden on Saturday, a team we beat away from home around about a year ago. Recent results against them at Hampden we have won 1-0 so hopefully that could continue, obviously we would like to see more goals but a 1-0 victory would give us 3 valuable points.

We then have the small matter of France 1 week tonight, beat them as well last year 1-0 at Hampden, good defensive play by ourselfs and knicked a goal, the French were not hapy especially Henry. They will be out to seek revenge next wednesday night. But a think Alex McLiesh has to look what Walter Smith done over in Belgrade, 4-5-1 and just dig in and grind out a draw. If we do get a draw in Paris we would be in a real strong position to get through

Italy v France is on Saturday, hopefully France can win so we overtake Italy for second spot.

I am going to the game on Saturday, my first Scotland game in years and i must say i am really looking forward to it.

Ferguson the captain is suspended on saturday but we should still have a strong enough team to go out and win.

Hopefully Hutton will start ahead of Alexabder, no dobut Hutton has had a great 2007 since Walter came to ourselfs, he played against Southg Africa for Scotland and played really well, think he can make the right back his own

I imagine this will be the line up on Saturday

__________Gordon___________

Hutton__Weir__McManus__McEveley

Brown__Hartly__Fletcher__McFadden

________Boyd____O'Connor____

Agaisnt France it should be this team

____________Gordon___________

___Hutton__Weir__McManus__McEveley

Brown__Hartly__Ferguson__Fletcher__McFadden

____________O'Connor_____________

Maybe play McCuloch against France as he is a good at fighting for every ball etc

COME ON SCOTLAND LETS GET 4 points

Br

Well done Fraser.

This game tomorrow is massive. We HAVE to win it then we can worry about France. I would take 3 pts right now but Im confident we can get a draw in Paris.

But lest just get any win here first then we take it from there.

Id make one change to your team Fraser. Id put McCulloch where you have Brown, then move Brown in one and drop Hartley.

But im actually hoping for Italy to beat France. If we win tomorrow and Italy win, then we get a point off France, we will have a better head to head over 2 games against France where as if it comes down to head to heads against Italy we have lost one already so we would HAVE to beat them at Hampden.

yeah McCulloch has proved this season for us he can play out right, and at least one person is taking some intrest in our country and you don't even live in the country.

Also someone actualy read my match preview as well, must say think i am getting better :D

First Scotland game in YEARS tommorow, really looking forward to it

DOE A DEER , A FEMALE DEER

On another note, I think it's dissapointing that Davie Weir never got the captaincy for tomorrow's game. I don't really back the reason of giving it to Fletcher to keep the momentum going as he had it against South Africa because the team will have various changes to the one that started that game.

Davie Weir has more than 50 caps, official vice captain, been a great servent, and told Vogts to fuck off and for that alone, he deserves the captaincy. I'm not saying that Fletcher doesn't but he has over 10 years left to play for our country.

Weir doesn't.........

GARY TEALE will be a shock starter for Scotland today with boss Alex McLeish begging the Tartan Army to cheer his men closer to Euro 2008.

With the Scots sitting third in Group B and preparing to face leaders France on Wednesday, Big Eck fears the fans could take victory against Lithuania for granted.

The manager will plump for a 4-4-2 line-up with Derby's Teale being named wide right at the expense of Celtic's Paul Hartley.

Garry O'Connor and Kris Boyd will be asked to shoot us to glory with James McFadden settling for a place on the bench.

GARY TEALE will be a shock starter for Scotland today with boss Alex McLeish begging the Tartan Army to cheer his men closer to Euro 2008.

With the Scots sitting third in Group B and preparing to face leaders France on Wednesday, Big Eck fears the fans could take victory against Lithuania for granted.

The manager will plump for a 4-4-2 line-up with Derby's Teale being named wide right at the expense of Celtic's Paul Hartley.

Garry O'Connor and Kris Boyd will be asked to shoot us to glory with James McFadden settling for a place on the bench.

Are you kidding me!!!

FFS Teale shouldnt play and McFadden should be first name on the team sheet.

Look at the talent in McCulloch, Brown, Fletcher, McFadden but he plays Teale!!!!!!

Boyd shouldnt start, he isnt creative enough and we need to work to get a goal against this team.