[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 2', 44' Pen; Roofe 101') - 1 Braga

Lundstram and Jack are essential in this game. I'd prefer Bassey at fullback and Balogun in the middle but who knows? For the first time in ages I'm enthusiastic about Aribo starting. I think this could be a game for 4-4-2

4 hours ago, Frankie said:

Helander out for the rest of the season but Lundstram trained today so him, Bassey and Jack should all be available for tomorrow night.

Any update on Lowry? 

This Braga coach has a lot to say.......for a guy who got bladdered by Sheffield fucking Wednesday. 

I should love to see him choke on his bacalhau come the final whistle tomorrow night. 

21 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

They have us to win the 2nd leg, but not the tie. Braga are big favourites to qualify. 

Take it the bookies expect extra time winner for them or penalty shoot out win,as that's the only ways we can lose if winning tie at 90minutes.

For a club from a pisspot league on the edge of Europe, we have a habit of punching above our weight every now and then. Predictions are cheap but it wouldn't raise too many eyebrows if Rangers went through tonight.