[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 2', 44' Pen; Roofe 101') - 1 Braga

7 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Well, he may have been a tad erratic, but most would take a penalty for us,  and two red cards for the opposition, any day of the week. 

Considering his reputation, I thought he got most calls right. Apart from our first disallowed goal. The guy basically heads against Barasica hand which is a few inches away. What's he meant to do? I would also like to see the potential fowl on Bassey which led to their corner and subsequent goal. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

4 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Considering his reputation, I thought he got most calls right. Apart from our first disallowed goal. The guy basically heads against Barasica hand which is a few inches away. What's he meant to do? I would also like to see the potential goal on Bassey which led to their corner and subsequent goal. 

I look forward to hearing/reading  that 'VAR saved Braga from Ibrox drubbing' in the mhedia, various, tomorrow; you know, like VAR 'saved' Rangers against Red Star, parroted to a man the other week. 

Edited by Uilleam

Leipzig have been the best team in the Bundesliga in the past while. They are top of the form table going back as far as the last 13 games. They are top for GD throughout that period. Seems their position in the Bundesliga doesn't reflect how good they are at the moment. 

30 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Don't think the subs helped us tonight. Amazing to get through and fully deserved. Should have been about 8-1 in the end. Well done The Gers! Leipzig next!!!

Seemed to go pot when jack went off.