[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 2', 44' Pen; Roofe 101') - 1 Braga

The League made the post split fixtures as difficult as possible from a European perspective for us. Even breaking their promise of no deciders ever again to do so.

Indeed they put it where a decider is most likely. 

TBH we should forget Scottish football and throw everything at Europe for me. 

47 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

The League made the post split fixtures as difficult as possible from a European perspective for us. Even breaking their promise of no deciders ever again to do so.

Indeed they put it where a decider is most likely. 

TBH we should forget Scottish football and throw everything at Europe for me. 

We’ve much bigger fish to fry than the SPFL. We probably made more money from last night than the SPFL winners get

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Agreed, I do think he tried to stop but hey ho. 

In the rules of the game can you disallow a goal when the ball has crossed the line before the (imaginary) foul?

18 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

In the rules of the game can you disallow a goal when the ball has crossed the line before the (imaginary) foul?

Don't think so. What would the cut off be. 2 seconds 2 minutes a day?

I think the keeper carried it across the line then was bumped into. I wouldn't argue with anyone who though otherwise though it was certainly close. 

8 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Don't think so. What would the cut off be. 2 seconds 2 minutes a day?

I think the keeper carried it across the line then was bumped into. I wouldn't argue with anyone who though otherwise though it was certainly close. 

The way I saw it, the keeper ended up with the ball over the line before Ramsey arrived.  I don't think there was any contact either.  Very tight margins though.  The ref was dreadful.

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 2', 44' Pen; Roofe 101') - 1 Braga