[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 2', 44' Pen; Roofe 101') - 1 Braga

48 minutes ago, Frankie said:

A lot of people preferring Davis to Lundstram and Kamara to Aribo on social media.

All four players capable of doing the business but balance of side has to err towards to attacking given we need to score at least once tonight.

I feel we're going to need a high energy performance tonight and Kamara would slow down play too much, as he always seems to. I'd have no issue with Davis but the truth is Lundstram is currently up to speed and Davis isn't - in such an important game I'm not sure Davis is a gamble you would want to take if you didn't have to.

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

I feel we're going to need a high energy performance tonight and Kamara would slow down play too much, as he always seems to. I'd have no issue with Davis but the truth is Lundstram is currently up to speed and Davis isn't - in such an important game I'm not sure Davis is a gamble you would want to take if you didn't have to.

Davis is a great option to bring on if we are lucky enough to be in a position where we need to protect possession of the ball later in the game. 

Aribo showed on Sunday why he'd be in my team every week. Remember last home tie against Braga he scored a brilliant goal whilst playing left back 🙂

3 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Barasic at LB worries me. Prefer Bassey in there. Far more aggressive  in his play IMO. 

More end product from Barisic though and we need goals.