[FT] Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 78; Starfelt o.g. 114)

• Rousseau changed the title to [Pre-Match] Celtic vs Rangers

Just play anywhere close to Thursday and we should be safe. We somehow manage to lack to show the European spirit in many of our doemstic games - even though most Scottish teams just dig themselves in and hope for the best. I`d play the very same line-up we used against Braga and give them a cup of adrenalin before they enter the field of play.

11 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I've got the fear. 

I just watched the all the highlights of both Dortmund matches, both Red Star matches and both Braga matches back to back, gives me confidence go try it 

Got to be the same team/shape and intensity as Thursday. I would swap Balugon for Bassey (Borna dropping out) and move the latter to LB. Hopefully Aribo has turned the corner and can continue to push on. If Aribo, Kent, Ramsey and Roofe are on it we win the game IMO. 

Post script....Hopefully Tav can deliver those near post corners for Aribo again. They are so hard to defend against as opposed to the high floaty ball to the back post we played in the last OF game.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

Are we going to turn up at Hampden?

I've decided not to return to that dump until we start winning there (the Hibs semi was the last straw for this Bear)  I hope the players have more balls than me.