[FT] Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 78; Starfelt o.g. 114)

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Wright is a big call. This could the making of his Rangers career if he can contribute positively today. 

He certainly hit the ground running when he came on, these are the times when you get a chance you have to take it.

Having said that I was thinking Kamara or Davis to come on, quite a bold move by Gio!

Edited by ian1964

3 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Again I always said if we can keep a clean sheet, or better, up to half time I fancy our chances and we have done that, however if their is any tired legs from Thursday it will show this 2nd half.

We were the better team 1st half, let's just hope we can kick on a bit this half.

Rogic and Hatate don't generally last beyond 60 mins. We need to take advantage of that.

As soon as we stop this hazardous passing in front of our area, we get our act together far more quickly. Long balls over the top caught them out time and again and our momentum grew. Some bad luck with Lundstram`s shot, Roofe`s or Aribo`s header - we could be deservedly ahead. Jack and Aribo might have to watch themselves, them Japanese guys fall quite easily ...

Just now, Uilleam said:

Well, I hope that our lads are prepared for an opening storm from the fhilth, who are being force fed Red Bull, as I type

From what I've seen of them, they tend to do all their best work in the first half of games and tire in the 2nd half. We need to score first!

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

From what I've seen of them, they tend to do all their best work in the first half of games and tire in the 2nd half. We need to score first!

The energy drinks will be intravenous.

• Frankie changed the title to Celtic 0 - 0 Rangers