[FT] Motherwell 1 - 3 Rangers (Wright 14', 47'; Tavernier 62' pen)

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Motherwell 1 - 3 Rangers (Wright 14', 47'; Tavernier 62' pen)
19 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Roofe was hugely important in our three wins against St Mirren, Braga and the scum.  

In an ideal world, we wouldn't need to play him thrice* in seven days but with Morelos out, we don't have much choice.  

*Good Hawick word that isn't used much elsewhere - please excuse my peculiarities.

yeah but we played both for more minutes than were needed. 

Roofe would have been more ready for the yahoo league ame with more minutes in him and Morelos less likely to be injured. 

Even today we were slow on subs. 

Best thing about today was the overall team performance.  I will be the first to say that I thought wed chucked in the towel when I saw the team sheet .  I didnt see today's performance coming.   Crisp passing and a real sense of urgency and desire when ever we got the ball,  everything thing weve been crying out for all season.  First class performance and everything I expect from a Rangers team.

7 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I have to say, GVB has has had a helluva last 3 games. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

He made 8 changes today, down to 10 men and we still won convincingly