[FT] Motherwell 1 - 3 Rangers (Wright 14', 47'; Tavernier 62' pen)

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

Wright and Sakala but look dangerous running from deeper positions directly at goal and both made big contributions today. 

Tav is just awesome. His drive reminds me of Greigy but without the thunder and violence. 

Tav has set his own high standards it's sometimes taken for granted what he consistently does for the team! when he eventually goes only then will some realise how good he is

Just now, ian1964 said:

Tav has set his own high standards it's sometimes taken for granted what he consistently does for the team! when he eventually goes only then will some realise how good he is

It was ever thus. Tav has entered new territory now - he’s made an enduring mark, one of a special group of Rangers players whose reputation will never fade. 

13 minutes ago, compo said:

Three goals three points and a nice sunny day what more could you want 

More would be greedy but I’m reminded there’s a lottery draw tonight 😉

Didn't see the game today as my boys had a 9:00AM kick-off at Milgavie (5-0 win for Bo'ness United Community 2011's!!!), then we went to Mugdock Park.

Feared the worst when I heard we had gone down to 10 men and Motherwell had equalised. 

Great result - on to Thursday now.

The ref tried his best to ruin what was a very pleasant stroll in the sun. Lots of good performances and a nice morale boost before Thursday. 

Now for the ref who out and out cheated us. I think it was a lack of bottle as opposed to an ingrained bias but that is cheating us just the same. 

No issue with the Balogun red but after the mother well player gets away with worse it becomes shameful. 

Again no issue with the arfield yellow but to let them away with 3 jersey pulls nearer goal is just cheating.