Rangers looking at midfielder Sissako (Waregem) and Aberdeen youngster Pollard

52 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

I think both are good options as back up. 

What we need are first team starters. 

Whilst I agreed with your post, in the last few weeks there has been plenty of improvement in Wright to see someone who could be a starter for us.  Got a run of games and improved exponentially.  Sakala, for me, as much as I love the wee man, just isnt good enough to be a starter - but definitely worth a squad position.

1 hour ago, craig said:

Whilst I agreed with your post, in the last few weeks there has been plenty of improvement in Wright to see someone who could be a starter for us.  Got a run of games and improved exponentially.  Sakala, for me, as much as I love the wee man, just isnt good enough to be a starter - but definitely worth a squad position.

Maybe on wright certainly. but it is a maybe. 

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Maybe on wright certainly. but it is a maybe. 

I think with a run of games he can be a very good asset for us.  Decision-making could improve but he is pacy, direct, has a very decent shot on him (going by the weekend) - he could be that answer to Candeias we/you have been bemoaning for a couple of years.  With his pace and directness one side and Kent the other, we could be very dangerous next season.  Needs consistency though

12 hours ago, craig said:

I think with a run of games he can be a very good asset for us.  Decision-making could improve but he is pacy, direct, has a very decent shot on him (going by the weekend) - he could be that answer to Candeias we/you have been bemoaning for a couple of years.  With his pace and directness one side and Kent the other, we could be very dangerous next season.  Needs consistency though

His fitness is poor, when he starts he fades out of games after the first half.