I agree. 

The likes of Musk rarely get involved in anything unless there's something to be gained (for themselves).

I joined Twitter a few years ago but binned it in under 48hrs - couldn't believe the amount of drivel spouted from all angles.

59 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I doubt anything with it will change. He'll most likely want to integrate it with his AI. Also seen he wants 'all humans on the platform authenticated'. If that means i need to send any of my data to verify I'm a human I'm out. I don't want to give my data to our government never mind a US corporation.

Hindering anonymous accounts may discourage many from speaking out against the powerful.

From what I've listened to this morning, Musk Derangement Syndrome has permeated the entire leftist world. You'd be forgiven for thinking Twitter had so far been run for their exclusive benefit. Regardless of what changes may or may not now be made, Twitter already feels a more rewarding experience.

If Gary Lineker is against the takeover then already its feels right.

By the way what's he still doing in the country? I thought he was leaving in a dingy to France with Bob Geldorf, Lily Allen and Emma Thompson. Thats one Brexit aim that never got delivered :) 

1 hour ago, forlanssister said:

Tis glorious reading.

All those woke pinko racists losing it because of an African American, oh da fu*&king irony :roflmao:

Some oddball already deleted thier account and claimed Elon as a white south African was partly responsible for the murder and oppression of black south africans. Some real mentalists out there. Great that Twitter is no longer going to be an echo chamber of this kind of thinking. Its dangerous.

• 1 month later...
On 26/04/2022 at 07:31, forlanssister said:

Tis glorious reading.

All those woke pinko racists losing it because of an African American, oh da fu*&king irony :roflmao:

FACTS.

I have raised that point a few times in conversation over the years.

It's like watching water soak into a stone.

The brainwash is profound in most.