[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Sakala 67')

15 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Hopefully part of the dossier the club are pulling together.

Ad I didn't see the game, anyone confirm / deny Tav was racially abused during the game by the progressive liberal open to all Celtic fans? 

I remember when football fans didn't desperately seek something to be offended about.  

Nowadays, we're the biggest bunch of fannies ever.  Well, the online football supporters are - I never seem to encounter it on supporters buses, in pubs or at the match.

I love Celtc hating us.  Absolutely love it.  Give me more.  

Green Brigades display today, which you assume was OKed by club and Police which clearly contains a sectarian message (Not for 1st time). 

Shouldn't be too hard to identify the "fan" who is "finishing off" the sectarian message. 

IMG-20220501-WA0018.jpg

Edited by CammyF

The level of victimisation they continually pedal suggests they have been mastered, quite conclusively.

I'd hate to go through life feeling so oppressed. 

When things get that bad you'd probably end up supporting cowardly terrorist groups and covering up child abuse, if you were some kind of weird creep.  

When will this shit ever end?. Is it going to take everybody going naked to games where some will still find a way to secrete bottles and a certain team will look upon the naked kids as trophies.

To be truthful really in this tie there must be no away support allowed at either ground to stop the carry on.