[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Sakala 67')

Have been away for a few days and missed the game today and last Thursday.  I  set it to record and for some reason it didn't record either so my Sunday night catch up hasn't happened.  I've enjoyed catching up on this thread.  Sounds like we did well today overall and should have taken 3 points.  It is good to see the fighting spirit in this team.

Proud of the spirit displayed today. Said it before and I'll say it again, we have far too many players on our payroll who can't go 10 games uninjured. This needs sorted in the summer pronto. Delighted Sakala got his goal he's an infectious lad. Always gets me how we've had class strikers in the past who bottle it at parkhead but then Sakala walks on and slams one in the net. 

One other thing, 

I cannot recall a game in which Ange has managed where at least two players haven't hit the deck holding their calves or hamstrings. He's going to burn his squad out. 

Edited by Nevermind

25 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

Proud of the spirit displayed today. Said it before and I'll say it again, we have far too many players on our payroll who can't go 10 games uninjured. This needs sorted in the summer pronto. Delighted Sakala got his goal he's an infectious lad. Always gets me how we've had class strikers in the past who bottle it at parkhead but then Sakala walks on and slams one in the net. 

One other thing, 

I cannot recall a game in which Ange has managed where at least two players haven't hit the deck holding their calves or hamstrings. He's going to burn his squad out. 

Sakala could have had a hat-trick.

scored, hit the post and should have scored with the header from the corner

I did notice that it was mentioned in the post match chat that Kyogo missed a glaring chance in the first half. Forgot to mention he was flagged for being a yard offside. 

On top of that, IMO Meada was well offside when he received the ball and blasted over the bar in the 2nd half.