• Darcheville and Cousin
    • Darcheville and Novo
    • Darcheville and Naismith
    • Naismith and Novo
    • Cousin and Novo
    • Cousin and Naismith

Say why you picked this partnership ?

Anyway

We have Boyd, everyone knows what he can do, give him a sniff you know he is either going to score or muck it up but the last two seasons he has showed he is a top striker by scoring 30 goals + each season. I think he has an extra yard in him this season but still not fast enough IMO and not good at holding up the ball. No doubt he is a top striker though

Darcheville, seems to be coming a fans favourite, making a sub's appearance against Falkirk and scored 2. Sub's appearance against Kilmarnock, set up 1 and scored 1, last of all came on against Gretna and brightened up the game with his pace. Just mentioned there his pace, he is a heavy guy but my god he is fast, lets sum him up in one word, a TANK . He holds the ball up well as we seen in our recent european games. Certainly becoming a fans favourite, especially his celebration we all love when he salutes the fans

Cousin, came in and scored of the bench on his debut. Scored 2 against Falkirk as well. Very good at shooting, loads of power behind it, but one thing is that he looks a bit lazy and un-intrested at times, a bit like Boyd. But the difference is if you get the ball to his feet he can turn on a bit of pace and trickery.

Novo, well we all know what we Nacho is like, gives 200% every game he plays for the Gers, he knows what it means to play for this club. He is not the best player in the world but he trys his hardest all credit to the wee man. Been giving the title of super sub this season, rightly so, came on against Red Star and got us through to the champions league, also scored a great goal against Chelsea. Think the days of Nacho starting from the start are over unless he starts on the right wing. He has a masive amount of respect for Walter Smith and he knows he has to be pacient.

Naismith, as had 10 minutes in a ger shirt but we have seen over the years and Kilmarnock that he has magnificent tallent. Scored a great goal at Ibrox last season for Kilmarnock to beat us 1-0 so no doubt he doesn't fear playing in front of 50,000 fans.

My pick is Boyd and Darcheville, Boyd poaching along with Darcheville's pace could be a lethal partnership

BTW how did TheBoyHarley have 3 votes :S

Because im that damn important. Also you put it as a poll that you can have more than 1 option, i changed my mind twice, hence the 3 votes

It's a toughie this one. I feel guilty leaving some out because they have all been great this season so far. Everyone will score and I guess it will depend on the opposition.

What a difference though from past seasons!

:)

McCulloch and Sebo for me :D

But Boyd is still a no-go IMO. He gets the odd goal this season but his performances are pish and not enough for the team. Darchville works 10 times harder and Cousin has more class.

Cousin and Darchville at the moment IMO

McCulloch and Sebo for me :D

But Boyd is still a no-go IMO. He gets the odd goal this season but his performances are pish and not enough for the team. Darchville works 10 times harder and Cousin has more class.

Cousin and Darchville at the moment IMO

I voted Cousin and Darcheville too Gribz.

The one partnership I don't see working is Boyd and Cousin - last week they looked far too similar and made runs into the same areas.

I voted Cousin and Darcheville too Gribz.

The one partnership I don't see working is Boyd and Cousin - last week they looked far too similar and made runs into the same areas.

Yeah. And dont you think Cousin is much more mobile than Boyd??

I think he is more mobile but have to say I was impressed with Boyd's workrate last week - and right now Boyd looks more clinical, but time and games will tell if Cousin will be so clinical - once he is fit of course.....

I think he is more mobile but have to say I was impressed with Boyd's workrate last week - and right now Boyd looks more clinical, but time and games will tell if Cousin will be so clinical - once he is fit of course.....

I agree Boyd has raised his work rate and is putting himself about a bit more, but IMO he is still far off from being good enough. He doesnt beat a defender nor create anything.

If Cousin is playing with Darchville then he doesnt have to throw himself about so much as JCD will do the work for him, but Cousin offers more than Boyd.