Just a wee observation following on from yesterday's game. I think we had 7 corners in total yesterday and I think all were taken by our captain James Tavernier. Overall, considering what he can do with crosses on the run and other dead ball situations, I thought our corners were very poor. For some reason, we insisted on the high floaty cross to the back post which in turn had so much elevation, making it impossible for our players to get much power into their headers. This confuses and frustrates me (as a youth coach and fan).

If we have Tav on one side and Borna on the other, why not pistol whip inswinging crosses into the 6 yard area? We know both players have a great delivery so why not utilise it at corners? I know we have used it sometimes to good effect with Aribo generally getting a flick on which causes panic in the opposition box. A corner at pace swinging into the goal has defenders and keepers not knowing what to do. The pace of the ball itself is a weapon as the slightest touch can result in a goal, own goal or just mass panic and I genuinely feel we are missing a trick here. Thoughts?

The couple in the first half were poor but there were also a few in the second half that were good and both Sakala and Goldson should have done better with two headers.

I'd like to see us show a lot more imagination with all our set pieces (throw ins are my own particular bug bear) but it's unreasonable to expect perfection every single time.

Huddersfield have scored 20 goals from 43 matches this season, I think, which is a remarkable figure. 

I'm not sure if they have a dedicated set-piece coach, but they apparently put a lot of work into them. 

Their corners are wonderful to watch. It's not just the types of delivery, but the player movement and positioning is fantastic.