[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 18; Kamara 24; Lundstram 81) - 1 RB Leipzig

17 hours ago, Bill said:

That was a hard night to be a spectator - so close yet so far. However, my abiding recollection of that night will always be after the final whistle when they received one of the best ovations any Rangers team in my lifetime and certainly the best at a moment of failure. It was incredibly uplifting, seared into the memory forever.

If there is one thing we excel in at Ibrox then it’s glorious failure I would still be looking to sack the Dutch dud if he adds to that list .

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

That's the spirit.  

Our fans have become quite happy at accepting second best these days they think it’s normal all the crap I have read after Sundays game a game we dominated and still couldn’t win its fucking dire and this Thursday night crap doesn’t do it for me .

Whatever you think, compo, getting to a European semi-final is a magnificent achievement for a club from Scotland, in the current set-up.

Hopefully those attending Ibrox on Thursday are in a positive frame of mind.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Whatever you think, compo, getting to a European semi-final is a magnificent achievement for a club from Scotland, in the current set-up.

Hopefully those attending Ibrox on Thursday are in a positive frame of mind.

Absolutely buzzing for it. Wish it was Thursday now

UEFA's first ballot emails are now out (I was unsuccessful).

I hope everyone is going to wear colours on Thursday night.  A red, white and blue Ibrox always looks terrific.

Edited by Gonzo79

8 hours ago, compo said:

Our fans have become quite happy at accepting second best these days they think it’s normal all the crap I have read after Sundays game a game we dominated and still couldn’t win its fucking dire and this Thursday night crap doesn’t do it for me .

2nd best? We're the first Scottish club to reach a European semi-final since we last reached a European semi-final in 2008. 

We've managed this whilst spending a fraction of the best majority of our opponents.  

As others have said, reaching this stage is a phenomenal achievement (if it wasn't, we'd be here ever other year). To reach the final would be unbelievable and we'd be 1 game away from adding to our soletry European trophy. 

Thursday night crap? Take it your giving your ticket away?