[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 18; Kamara 24; Lundstram 81) - 1 RB Leipzig

Trying to pick the starting XI for tonight isn't an easy task.

Balogun may feature for his pace but do we drop Barisic who's crossing was so vital v Braga? Midfield three could/should have Davis instead of a jaded Aribo?

Sakala, Arfield or Wright further forward to complement Kent? Surely Roofe has to start if fit but will Ramsey surprise us too?

So many questions, not enough cold beer. :(

FR_22e0WYAA_0uX?format=jpg&name=900x900

13 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Trying to pick the starting XI for tonight isn't an easy task.

Balogun may feature for his pace but do we drop Barisic who's crossing was so vital v Braga? Midfield three could/should have Davis instead of a jaded Aribo?

Sakala, Arfield or Wright further forward to complement Kent? Surely Roofe has to start if fit but will Ramsey surprise us too?

So many questions, not enough cold beer. :(

FR_22e0WYAA_0uX?format=jpg&name=900x900

The Bassey-Balugon-Barasic Conundrum... Sounds like an episode of the Big Bang Theory...

12 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

The Bassey-Balugon-Barasic Conundrum... Sounds like an episode of the Big Bang Theory...

I guess we could play all three in a back three/five but that's unlikely now we're at home and needing at least one goal... ;)

15 minutes ago, compo said:

Piece of piss tonight if we stay focused and none of this sideways passing ,forward forward forward 

mon the gers :rfc:

I'm not confident, but I have been like that since we had to play Dortmund twice! Red Star twice! I was fairly confident against Braga.

This is a very good side and it is going to take a huge effort from us tonight, it is doable but we really need to play our best, another early goal will be massive again tonight and will set the tempo.

It's incredible that we have one match at Ibrox to win that will put us into a European final!!!, we can win it as I said but we are going to need to open up and defend well.

I would play Balogun with Bassey moving to LB.

3 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Get a couple of haufs over yer neck. Doubles if you like. 

I'm sticking with my ''not confident'' stance mate, it has served me well so far 👍