[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 18; Kamara 24; Lundstram 81) - 1 RB Leipzig

Just now, Uilleam said:

The last refuge of the damned....

Yeah, my boss took me for lunch as it is my birthday... and it is Cinco de Mayo.... That shit usually doesnt touch my stomach before just exit projectile.

5 minutes ago, craig said:

Yeah, my boss took me for lunch as it is my birthday... and it is Cinco de Mayo.... That shit usually doesnt touch my stomach before just exit projectile.

Hell mend you. Hundreds of beautiful malt whiskies to choose from, and you select glorified cough linctus. 

13 minutes ago, craig said:

Happy birthday, mate! :)

7 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Yikes at that line up. No striker?

Yeah, you just hope Aribo starts at 100 %  and doesn`t need 30odd mins to get going. Might be that  we play Kent and Wright in a more advanced role, with Aribo behind them. In any case, I hope we see Sakala and Ramsey soonish.

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Yeah, you just hope Aribo starts at 100 %  and doesn`t need 30odd mins to get going. Might be that  we play Kent and Wright in a more advanced role, with Aribo behind them. In any case, I hope we see Sakala and Ramsey soonish.

I think I would have started with Ramsey regardless of how much game time he's allowed today. This is the absolute biggest game of the season for us, the only bigger one will be if we win this.

In both the games against Celtic and Motherwell recently, we played better as an attacking force after half-time so I'm hoping the same will happen tonight if, as it seems, the manager wants to be slightly more conservative than we'd perhaps like to begin with.

Leipzig aren't as good as Liverpool but neither are they as average as a Braga so I doubt there's much to be gained by opening up too early.

No idea what they're saying on the German channel coverage i'm watching but they've just done a beautiful montage of our club / history and the late Jimmy Bell. They are now currently purring over our Captain with his stats etc. 

Good to see us getting this level of respect on the European stage.