[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 18; Kamara 24; Lundstram 81) - 1 RB Leipzig

Just back in and still lost for words. A night we didn’t want to end. 
well done to everyone tonight, manager, coaching staff,  players and the support.

Lets go on and win it…..

I've been to amazing European nights at Ibrox but that tops them all.  The atmosphere was sensational.  Well done to all of the players on the park tonight and to the management team and all the background staff.  It is a very proud day for our club.

Absolutely incredible performance, atmosphere, celebration. I didn’t think I’d ever experience something like being in Florence ever again in my lifetime, so so proud tonight.

Now I hope we can go on and exorcise the worst day of my Rangers supporting life from my memory banks (Manchester) and see what I’ve always dreamed of but never thought I’d see, Rangers winning a European trophy.

The rewards are there, Pot 1 and direct entry of the “big cup” next season, the chance to beat Real Madrid (hopefully) in the Super Cup, countless millions in prize money. Oh, and immortality for these players!

Thank you Rangers x