[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 18; Kamara 24; Lundstram 81) - 1 RB Leipzig

Whilst I can't wait until tomorrow, it'll be nervous, it'll be emotional and would like to think it'll be "entertaining" but I might me too nervous and emotional to truly enjoy it! 

If we qualify for the final, we will be (rightly) euphoric, up and it would rank as one of the best results in our history. 

However, if we fail to qualify, we will be (rightly) disappointed.

No matter the outcome tomorrow we should be immensely proud of the players, management and club. 

Getting to 90mins (or 120mins / pens) away from a European final is already a brilliant achievement. 

Lets raise the roof from 1st to last minute, never underestimate the influence we can have. 

1 hour ago, compo said:

Regardless who's up front we have to go for it from the first kick of the ball .

Mon the gers :rfc:

Love us to Compo but i'll be happy to still be in the tie with 10mins to go.

3 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Got a 6 bottles of Peroni for the Braga game and had finished all 6 before half time. Polished off a bottle rose wine in the 2nd half as It was only thing we had in the house🤣🤣🤣

Mixed the grape and the grain last season at some point and had a very bad hangover the following day. Schoolboy error!

My next twenty hours: rubbish sleep, unproductive day at work and train to Glasgow.

It's the four hours after that I care about.  

Let's do this Rangers!  

Edited by Gonzo79