• Ryan Jack
    • Glen Kamara
    • Joe Aribo
    • Ryan Kent
    • Scott Wright
    • Fashion Sakala
    • Scott Arfield
    • Leon Balogun

It's ridiculous to only pick one, the effort from everyone was extraordinary and it's not just emotion to say every single player made a significant contribution. If I have to pick one I'm going for Tav. Not only for his goal, but for his leadership, his overall performance was superb and also because his journey is Boys Own stuff. On top of all that he was our best player last night. 

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Is there an option for fans or stadium? 

The roar when the teams came out of the tunnel was the loudest I have ever heard.  The whole place was rumbling.  

Thought Borna had a good game and could easily have voted for one from Conner Goldson who was a rock especially in the later stages of the match, Bassey for being Bassey, what a player he is going to be when he is fully developed, Joe Aribo for not ducking and taking one for the team, Ryan Kent for his 2 assists and who ran his socks off, Glen Kamara for his perseverance at the first goal and for his own brilliant strike, big John Lundstram for his midfield battling performance and for the clincher goal but have gone for our captain James Tavernier, not only for his goal but for the energy, drive and his attacking strength he brings to our team.  

Nearly voted for Ryan Jack, who I thought had his best game for a while until injured, but in the end I couldn't look beyond Connor Goldson. We're really going to miss this guy if he goes this summer.

There is an arguement to be made for all the players last night. I don't think we could begrudge anyone of being named MOTM

Hardest decision of the season but I've gone for Ryan Kent simply for his 2 assists and over all work rate. 

But as said above, could have been anyone really. 

Has to be Lundstrum, a magnificent performance, and his turnaround from the Sheffield United player who cost us at Tannadice and stunk the place out in his first few appearances to the one who has grown in front of our eyes in the last couple of months has been quite incredible to watch. I thought he was immense, ahead of magnificent performances from Tav (as usual), Bassey, Kamara and of course McGregor who apart from one magnificent save also killed tons of time off the clock with his antics which I love to watch, and marshalled his defence superbly.

Imagine what we could have looked like with Alfie on top form as well and Hagi Roofe and Ramsay fit and playing a part.

An argument could be made for half the team but I’ve gone for Bassey. I initially thought we were getting off with playing him at centre back and he'd get caught out by better opposition. He has performed better and better as the level of opposition has risen.