• Ryan Jack
    • Glen Kamara
    • Joe Aribo
    • Ryan Kent
    • Scott Wright
    • Fashion Sakala
    • Scott Arfield
    • Leon Balogun

If we can't just pick the whole team, it is probably a toss up between Lundstram and Tavenier. 

Tav opened the scoring, and Big John ended it. 

They both "get it". 

Ach, Lundstram by a short head. 

(Maybe the Club could stump up for some elocution lessons for the Big Man, right enough.)

A lot of contenders again, I was going to go for Lundstrum, but that man Tav just consistently leads from the front, his numbers and performances are ridiculous. What a player & Captain

Watching on TV as the teams were coming out the tunnel last night to that cacophony of Ibrox noise sent a tingle down my spine. The close camera panning the Rangers faces showed a steely determination in them all. For some reason though, one player in particular caught my eye. His pose was slightly different from the rest. Hands on hips, his face scanned the crowd with a certain aura of assured confidence and belief. I had watched the same guy play last July in Birkenhead close to his birthplace. I had watched him crash and burn in the CLQ against Malmo at Ibrox a few weeks later when he was sent off and our CL qualifying hopes disappeared as quickly as he did up the tunnel. He continued to bemuse me and other fans up and to the turn of the year. In and out the team, good in flashes poor in others. With the January transfer window, quite a few on here said cut losses and sell. To be honest I wasn't opposed to that view either. I don't know what exactly changed. Gerrard wanted him and got his wish, but I feel that Gio has moulded him into key member of this team. I see a player now with a huge appetite and belief. A fierce competitor with a heart of a lion. A player with huge stamina and energy, who can adapt quickly to changes in formation and role. A man who knows what it means to wear that shirt and leave everything out there for the cause. Step up my man of the match John Lundstrum.👏👏👏