Europa League Final 2022 - Official Match Thread

35 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Only Gold and high (1,400 points or above) Silver MyGers members are likely to get tickets through the club.

The other options are the UEFA ballot (first one already out, second one due today) or via touts/ticket sites, where the prices are already £1.5k and over (for a single ticket)

Where did you get that info @Gonzo79or is it just an educated guess? I'm gold and got on official travel club flight to Leipzig so im hoping im fine for the final, but a mate is just under the gold threshold in silver and having kittens about getting a ticket. This would be great for him if it pans out this way.

2 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Where did you get that info

There's a lengthy thread over on FollowFollow about tickets for the final and that seems to be the general consensus.

Of course, it might just be guesswork (from posters over there) and I probably should have mentioned the source.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

There's a lengthy thread over on FollowFollow about tickets for the final and that seems to be the general consensus.

Of course, it might just be guesswork (from posters over there) and I probably should have mentioned the source.

Appreciate the reply mate, i'll pass that on with the usual caveats!

5 hours ago, weebluedevil said:

Any advice on getting Europa League Final tickets?  I live abroad so not a season ticket holder but am a MyGers member. How can I buy tickets through the club? Thanks for the help! 

Get friendly with the right West Ham supporter.

I’m a West Ham fan just back from Frankfurt 😞and I have a nice appt booked in Seville for 2 people near the ground for the Tues and Wed night of the Final if anyone is interested to discuss a booking transfer before I cancel it on booking.com  Thanks