Europa League Final 2022 - Official Match Thread

44 minutes ago, Thinker said:

Das ist nicht das, was ich gehört habe.

I was over for a Hamburg v Eintracht Frankfurt game a few years ago and had a cracking bratwurst roll pre-match.  😀

11 hours ago, Uilleam said:

For those not going, or for those who are going, but might want, as a souvenir, one in good nick, here is the link to purchase The Offishull Programme:

https://www.european-nights.com/product/uefa-europa-league-final-programme-2022

6231cac9969d6c2236183440_UEL%20Final%20Programme%202022.png

I clicked on the link and went to buy one, then one of the sign-up questions is what team do you follow with a drop down list of teams. Aberdeen Hibs Hearts all there alongside some absolute minnows from other countries but no Rangers. Binned.

28 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I clicked on the link and went to buy one, then one of the sign-up questions is what team do you follow with a drop down list of teams. Aberdeen Hibs Hearts all there alongside some absolute minnows from other countries but no Rangers. Binned.

I didn't have a problem, although I went through as 'guest', and didn't sign up. 

Of course, it might never arrive.....

Just read that Frankfurt have been designated as the official home team for the final therefore there is no chance we will be wearing our traditional home kit. As our away kit is all black, it seems we will be wearing that lilac disaster or could we wearing our all white strip? Quite fitting as it's our 150 year anniversary 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

there is no chance we will be wearing our traditional hone kit

I know UEFA are quite strict with kit clashes but does royal blue clash with black?

I'm hoping we just have to wear alternative socks and go with red socks, white tops (I hate it when we wear white socks and blue isn't much better).

Wearing lilac for a European final would be disappointing.